Saturday 8 June 2013

This Is What I Intend To Use My Blog For

Hello Everyone!

I have been having a think, about what I want to use my blog for, and what I would like to write that people will enjoy. 

I've come up with the following:


  • Lyrics that I like
  • Reviews of beauty things
  • Quotations
  • Random information about my day
  • Nail Polish and Nail Day info
  • Things that make me happy
  • Updates on my crochet skillz (I say skillz lightly.. I am a noob!)
  • Hospital Adventures
  • Gig/Event reviews
  • Book reviews
  • Advice on things I have found that are good or useful to bendy/disabled people
  • Advice on things I have found that are NOT good or useful to bendy/disabled people

When I say reviews, I will also be including a rating of ease of use. Mainly because I haven't seen a blog yet that reviews beauty products with a view to ease of use. I like to be a bit different!

So for today... And for my Uberman... <3

"It takes true love, to stand the test of time, and it takes you babe, to make me smile" - Black Stone Cherry - You


Also...

DOWNLOAD 2013 ON FRIDAY! 






No comments:

Post a Comment