Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Ten Day You Challenge - 10 Secrets

Hello Everyone! Today I have joined in with Karen from the LBLC, with the 10 Day You Challenge. Over the next 10 days, you will be learning a bit about me!

So to begin with... 10 secrets! Ssshhh...


10. I am terrified of cows. 100% phobic. I cannot look at them on adverts, in pictures, in fields or at farms. Anything with a lifelike representation on makes me shudder and move away quickly. The noise also freaks me out. The Cravendale advert is my idea of torture. 

9. I have a rather large collection of Zippy memorabilia. I have soft toys, bags, a washbag, mugs, a wallet, car air fresheners...but I don't have a keyring. This is a strange item not to have. 

8. Tomato Ketchup makes me want to vomit, I absolutely cannot stand it.

7. I cannot bear people touching my face. Unless they are the Uberman, or I have told them to, nobody can touch my face. My Dad is the same. 

6. My eyes change colour. They can be green, blue, grey or hazel. This seems to be common in people with Ehlers-Danlos. 

5. I cannot bear to listen to "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" any more. It is too painful. 

4. I have a ridiculous amount of nail polish. But I love it. For someone who never took care of her nails, and used to bite them down to nothing, I think it's quite an achievement to have a vanity case full of polishes, nail accessories and nail art stuff! 

3. My first ever gig was the Spice Girls. I loved it.  

2. My favourite breed of dog is the Cocker Spaniel. I hope to have one one day. He will be called Flynn, and will hopefully be an assistance dog for me when I am in my own home. 

1. I completely and utterly trust the Uberman. He is the first man I have ever trusted this way (other than my Dad!). 

So now you know some of my secrets! I hope you've enjoyed reading them. 

Go here to see Karen's 10 Secrets! 

If you're doing the 10 Day You Challenge, leave me a comment with a link to your 10 Secrets! I'd love to see them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment