Thursday 13 June 2013

Sooo... Something Might Be Happening Tomorrow

Nothing major...just a little thing...

IT'S DOWNLOAD TOMORROW!!!!!!

My nails are done, my hair is a lovely multitonal lilac, and I'm just about packed. 

My scooter battery is charged, and ready to roll. Fingers crossed the rain that is forecast tomorrow isn't too heavy and I don't get stuck in the mud! 

This is my fifth visit to Download, but my first with disabled access. I will report back on how wheelie friendly it is on my return. I sadly didn't book in time to get access to the viewing platforms, but I will be seated on my scooter anyway, so I'm not too worried. 

I am looking forward to seeing my friend play tomorrow. His band are called Hang The Bastard. I haven't seen them since they first formed, so it will be great to see them again. 

I am greatly annoyed that Andy Copping has clashed Slipknot AGAIN. 09 with Prodigy. This year with Black Stone Cherry. I love both bands, but I've seen Slipknot more, so this year I will be hitting the second stage to see BSC play. Then hopping back over to the main stage to see Slipknot wrap up Friday night. 

I am EXTREMELY excited about seeing Rammstein close the festival on Sunday night. I saw them last year at the o2, and they blew me away. Absolutely phenomenal. 

There are lots of other bands to see in between. I'm hoping to catch Europe, if only to see The Final Countdown live. Maybe a bit of Queens of the Stone Age. Stone Sour for sure. Possibly Korn, but their new stuff was abusive to the ears, so that will depend on their setlist. Five Finger Death Punch will be good too. 

WAAAAAAARGH I'M EXCIIIIIIIIITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Signing out for now, see you on Monday! 

\m/ \m/



No comments:

Post a Comment