Saturday 6 July 2013

10 Day You Challenge - 1 Picture of Me

G'day folks! 

We've reached the end of the 10 Day You Challenge, and that means we're down to one thing -  a picture of me. 

I really dislike my picture being taken. To the point there are days when I will hide. When I used to drink, I didn't care, but now that I can't I am a lot more self conscious. I will usually insist on someone else being in the picture with me if the camera owner is determined to get a snap of me! 

It is also a very rare occasion when I like a picture that has been taken of me. I am not a fan of my own face. There have been occasions though, and it is one of those rare photos that I am going to share with you. 




Haha! I love this picture. It shows so much of who I am - a bendy girl, with an Uberman arm next to her, with a new tattoo, on the day I reached my proudest achievement to date. 

I hope you've enjoyed my 10 Day You Challenge. I'd love to read yours if you've taken part - leave me a link in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment